Cosmic Radio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Use of the Methods for Testing Forum

Go down

Use of the Methods for Testing Forum Empty Use of the Methods for Testing Forum

Post by OZ Sun May 21, 2017 6:57 pm

Please feel free to use this section to discuss and share different methods for muscle testing, dowsing or any other form of intuitive reading.

Also, please feel free to share any experiences or what you have learned using different methods.

For instance, when I first started testing, I started with a pendulum. Over time I noticed I was able to "feel" a difference in my field.
When I would receive a "yes" response, it would feel as if I was in a car with the windows rolled down.
When I would receive a "no" response, it would feel as if I was in a car with the windows rolled up.
It was a feeling of being enclosed in something vs. being in an open space.

Another time I started to notice that my upper abdominal muscles would start to tighten up when I received a "yes" response.
For some time I stopped using a pendulum and only used this muscle response. It was always with me and was much quicker at receiving a response than waiting for a pendulum.

I will be working on creating some videos to put in this section that will provide the methods that I am familiar with and how to conduct them in the near future.

OZ
Admin

https://cosmic-radio.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down